On behalf of the Board of Governors
As a Catholic School we follow the example of Christ, we value all members of our community and warmly welcome all visitors. We are proud of the many nationalities that make up our family. We, and our parents, want the very best for our pupils, we want our children to achieve the very highest of standards.
We all play an important role in fulfilling the school’s vision and aims. Key to this are the school staff led by Mrs Parker. As a Governing Body, we provide both support and challenge across all areas of the school to ensure all children benefit from our vision and aims. We work alongside the whole school community of staff, pupils and parents and aim to provide a happy, caring environment where all the pupils feel valued and safe. We are grateful for the support we receive from governors.
The Governing Board is very proud of the achievements of St Chad’s Catholic School and are excited to see the partnership with St Thresa of Calcutta Multi-Academy grow in the years to come, with greater teaching and learning opportunities that fully utilise the experience and talents of staff and governors of the academy. We expect the partnership to impact positively on standards, both in academic terms and also in the breadth of opportunities provided.
We are proud of our relationship with St Chad’s Cathedral and enjoy the opportunities to take part in the liturgy and the children and staff value opportunities to visit the Cathedral and work with the staff.
Mrs A Smith
Chair of Governors
- Foundation Governor - Mrs A Smith(Chair of Governors)
- Foundation Governor - Mgr Timothy Menezes (Vice Chair)
- Foundation Governor - Mrs M Vanstockem Hermans
- Headteacher Governor - Mrs M Parker
- Staff Governor - Mrs Ryan
- Foundation Governor - Mr S Mutsigwa
- Foundation Governor - Mrs A Huggins
- Foundation Governor - Dr E O’Brien
- Foundation Governor - Mrs C Davies
- Foundation Governor - Mrs K Lowes
- Co-opted Governor - Mrs D Williams
- Parent Governor - Ms C Hendrikson